Sunday, June 21, 2015

Take 3. This Time is for Real. All Links Fixed!

Yes, Yes, I know that I sound like a broken record. Every year or two coming back here promising to repair the broken links to my transcriptions and scans and every year falling short. The last handful of years found me crossing over to the dark side and playing in cover bands and composing well thought out heavy synth-rock in an ambitious martial arts, protein powder and creatine fueled masterpiece EP.

While away the pilot light in my heart always burned bright for Bish and now that the above distractions are gone in my life, I have reconnected with Walter Bishop, Jr. in an even deeper way. I just wish I could have met the man in person.


And per popular request, the next solo I transcribe will be Speak Low. Alone Together is already in the can and will be posted shortly.

Thanks,
AnchovyD

No comments:

Post a Comment