Monday, January 6, 2014

New Business Here at Bish's Place

First off, it is the beginning of a new year and it is high time for me to post another transcription. I am nearly done and will have it up in early February.

Second, I've been getting emails about the links to the transcriptions in the older posts being dead. I checked it out and my hosting service apparently zapped my account when I renewed. My ftp site was wiped clean. Don't worry, I'll find those files on my computer and re-upload everything. I really should have my own file server going.

Happy New Year everybody.

AnchovyD TCB baby.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe would it be possible to post the transcription of the tune "speak low" from that album?It is amazing the groove of that one song.
    I really hope you start again,and maybe post those old transcriptions you had :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikos,

    Now that this blog has come back from the dead, I will work on Speak Low next. The next transcription I post though will be Alone Together. I finished Alone Together back when I was regularly posting here on the blog but never ended up posting it here. Just need to find it. But I will start transcribing Speak Low this weekend.

    Thanks,
    D

    ReplyDelete